Friday, January 4, 2013

Cat Socks


I feel grouchy.  Christmas is over and there are no presents in January.

Perhaps I should buy some new socks.  Socks make me happy. I have Halloween  socks, Christmas socks, St. Patrick's shamrock socks, Valentine socks, hopping bunny Easter socks, polkadot socks, scented socks, cat socks, bee and butterfly socks, and more.  When I lose a sock, I still wear the remainder of the pair.  I can match bunnies to Santas and be perfectly happy.  I'm noted at Curves (where I work out) for mismatched socks.  It's a way to get attention when I feel needy.

Tomorow, my quest for new socks will begin with the hope that this irritable mood will lift, at least until the next fun event, the Super Bowl in February.

In short, January is boring, cold, and dark.  Even my cat is depressed.  Last night, he bit me and when I said:  "NO, NO" to him, he told me to "shut-up!"  What a grouch!  Possibly he just needs a pair of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment