Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bouncing Back

I'm still feeling out-of-sorts, a little off balance, you know, grouchy.  I must have crossed myself in some way, done something I know was not coming from my true self.  There's interference in my energy circuits, a disconnect in the Universe.  So, I've come up with a set of rules for people who must (or through no fault of their own) inadvertently encounter me.  It can be scary to not know the governing principles of an Irish woman.

l.  Get out of my way!  Measure your personal space and triple it.

2. Do not laugh unless I say something funny.  I'll tell you when humor is intended.

3.  If you overhear me talking to myself, please make no comment.  Assume you're not included in the conversation.

4.  I insist that, should you choose to engage, you only say what I want to hear.

5.  A contribution of flowers is always acceptable.

Of course, I realize I'll bounce back.  One day,  hopefully soon, I'll be singing and dancing with my cat, gang namn style.

No comments:

Post a Comment