Friday, December 14, 2012

Paradime Shift

We can call it the end of the Myan calendar; Armageddon; the Apocalypse; the second coming of Christ; the end of the world; or even "The Awakening."  Most belief systems agree that there will be a end day even if it is due to gobal warming or a black hole; astroid bombardment; volcanic eruption; nuclear disaster; etc.

My belief is that the end of the world will be a paradime shift.  A part of our collective consciousness will  be prompted to know the truth of all things past, present, and future. The end of the world isn't a battle between good and evil.  Rather, it will be a curious exchange of energy in which people will  realize their power to arrange their energy for the good of all.  These enlightened beings will enhance the quality of life for all those with good intentions.  Negative energy will dissipate.

1 comment:

  1. I read all your posts! Love your writing. I couldn't comment on all of them because:
    1. I'm not creative enough to make it fun to read my comments, even though I pretty much could comment on each post
    2. Even with glasses, it took me three or four times to get the spam filter letter/numbers correct!

    ReplyDelete