Saturday, December 8, 2012

Armageddon Lunch Menu

I'm planning on hosting an Armageddon lunch on 12-21-12 for my friends.  It's by invitation only, so if you would like to atend, post your email in the comments.  Ladies only.

I was considering the menu as if it would be something I would enjoy on my last day.  Here it is:

Baskin & Robbins ice cream cake in a rainbow shape with various colors.
Madelines
Devil's Food cake (highly appropriate for the occasion) with real whipped cream.
Cucumber sandwiches (no crust) with cream cheese and garlic.
Potato salad with lots of mayonaise and onion, no pickle.  You know, Irish style.
Gingerale punch with lime sherbert.
Lots of really good coffee and pots of perfectly brewed tea.

There will be a program too lengthly to mention here.  Tune in tomorrow for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment