Sunday, July 8, 2012

Qualifications for Priestess

Qualifications for High Priestess:

I once had a clerk in a store call Mall Security for protection from me.  It was odd at the time since I was quite aware of my anger, I purposely modulated my voice.  I spoke in low tones.  I didn't swear nor did I threaten her..  I simply pointed out her error and asked her for the phone number of her regional manager,  a

number didn't know or have access to. I   asked her if  she graduated from high school, since she was a 50-year-old woman, I clearly offended her.  She began to shake.  I promised I would pursue the issue.  She excused herself and, within a moment, a security officer came running in breathlessly shouting:  "What's going on in here?" 

Now, that's the kind of power a High Priestess should have, the ability to communicate.  It runs in my family.  The Maddens have always been able to exchange information pointedly.  It's a gift.

More qualifications to folow.

No comments:

Post a Comment