Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Priestess Prayer

I have returned from vacation and while cruising through the San Juan Islands I wrote this prayer:

If we're lucky, life draws us to love and love draws us to another life.  The beauty of knowing another soul to be one with yours proves that there is a Heaven, an energy that has forever been and always will be there to combine souls of special loving people.

I believe in that which I cannot see and that one day we will all be gifted with the ability to see a plan that encompasses all those who have opened their hearts to true love.

I know that love never dies.  It is, rather, energy that builds on Universal love to create new possibilities,  All that you see isn't all that you can see

I think another qualification for High Priestess is daily prayer  and blessings to all who are o                                        open to receiving them

No comments:

Post a Comment