Friday, July 27, 2012

Priestess Meditation

In preparation for my coronation, I have lost 25 pounds.  Although this is not an advertisement, I went to Jenny Craig and have been working out at Curves three to four days a week.

I feel much better, but more importantly, I have gained confidence with the self-discipline recently acquired .  It's a mind-set; a determination; a belief that I can use the strength of my will to accomplish what I want.

I randomly checked out a CD at the library, "Meditations to Change Your Brain" by Rick Hanson, PHD, and Richard Mendius, MD. They teach you how to re-arrange the circuitry of your brain to improve your ability to focus.

I'm not being paid to promote this product, but I want to say that I listened to it every night for 30 days and subsequently  purchased it.  I'm a far more productive and confident person, possibly even qualified to become a Priestess.

No comments:

Post a Comment