Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yoga Class

I started my new yoga class Friday at the local recreation center.  So, now I work out at Curves, take Zumba classes, engage in a yoga class, attend Weight Watchers, and "try to" walk the mall twice a week.

I have to say, I'm really impressed with myself.  I've lost 4 pounds in the last 10 days.

If you read my prvious blog, you know that I grew up with a Mother who was chronically ill, beyond what was reasonable.  I've promised myself ever snce I was a small child that I would never go down like some kind of pittiful wimp looking for sympathy.  I vowed to never traumatize my daughters with hysterical declarations of impending death.  I'm planning to stay strong to the end.  I'm not exactly an NFL linebacker, but after working out at Curves for 6 years, I'm close.

No comments:

Post a Comment