Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Season of the Cat

Tis the season for decorating.  We have to start early because I put up 5 trees, (possibly 6 this year); the Dickens Village; my Santas of the World collection along with various displays collected over the years.

Last Christmas, my husband, aka "Goat Boy," tipped over the cat tree and broke a large number of my cat ornaments that I have collected over the last 25 years.  In addition, Franklin, our cat was snooping around the tree while Goat Boy was decorating and as the tree plummeted to the floor, it fell on Franklin.  He has never been the same.  Needless to say, Goat Boy is not alowed to touch the cat tree again. 

But, here's the dilemma:  I'm experiencing difficulty finding cat ornaments this year.  I've visited almost every store in Federal Way and all I have to say is:  Where are the cats?

No comments:

Post a Comment