Monday, November 5, 2012

Let's Dance the Time Warp Again."

What tme is it?  I was a little confused today.  We changed our clocks in the house, but neglected the car.

So, I'm driving to the store and I notice kids crossing the street, yellow lights flashing and I'm thinking, this is wierd.  It's 4:00 and children are just getting out of school?  I've never seen that before.  It seems a little late for dismissal time.

I shopped for what seemed to be a long time, circling Fred Meyer a couple of times to find the perfect flowers.  I glanced at the clock on my way  out and it's 4:20.  Wow, I'm thinking I might be in some kind of time warp.  How did I do all that shoppng ($126.00 worth) in 20 minutes?  Maybe I truely do have super powers.  I always thought  did.

No comments:

Post a Comment