Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Don't Say "No, No" To Me!

Today I was severely reprimanded at my Zumba class.  I admit, the rebel in me defied the rules.  I have always had difficulty with obedience.  The sign said:  "STAFF ONLY."

I was reminded of a song:  "Signs, signs, everywhere a sign - blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind.  Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?" I guess I'm just a baby-boomer, hippie from the sixties, but a sign like "Do Not Enter" is an invitation to me.

Today, I endeavored to use the staff bathroom at Curves.  With the patron facilities occupied and three needy ladies in line and facing a dance class deadline, I did the unthinkable.  Unfortunately, the franchise owner discovered my serious transgression and asked me to leave the room.  She shooed me out like a dog.

She said:  "No, No" to me as if I were  a kindergartner.  Can you imagine the nerve of someone saying "No" to me?  Apparently she doesn't recognize who I am.  I am known, in this situation, as THE CUSTOMER!  I'm always right.

No comments:

Post a Comment