Friday, April 26, 2013

Tom Berjeron Doesn't Like Me

I'm back from California.  After 47 days and nights in the desert, I have come to come to some  startling realizations, like an awakening.  For example, Tom Berjeron doesn't like me.  After all my ballroom dancing lessons at Arthur Murray, you would think the Dancing With The Stars MC would recognize me.  You can't tell it from his TV attire, but the guy is built like a linebacker.  I'm not kidding, he was wearing shorts and a muscle shirt with one of those "Let's Get Physical" sweat bands around his head and his grey hair all jelled up.  Oh, and he's really short.  I'm 5'6" and he stands below me by quite a bit.

I want to tell you though, he wasn't very friendly.  You would think he would love to meet me.  He stood behind me in line at Trader Joe's  in Palm Desert.  Over the years of vacationing there, I've seen several stars and they're always filled with joy when I present myself.  So, there I was, face-to-face with Berjeron and, believe it or not, he gave me an inappropriate lok of disgust like:  "Would you stop staring at me, lady?"

I admit, I spotted him in the store early on and followed him up and down the aisles to determine if in fact it was Tom Berjeron.  It took some time because his biceps were out of  proportion.  Usually body-builders have a thick neck, but TB doesn't.   He has a pencil neck with blown-up arms.  I wonder if Hollywood sub-stars like him  get shots or body sculpting to look like that?

At any rate, all I wanted to say is:  "I'm a fan."

No comments:

Post a Comment