Saturday, April 27, 2013

Leslie Gore in the Desert

Another interesting awareness in the desert is that inhabitants encompass a rather large population of older women with tight skin and swollen lips like Lisa Renna.  I understand that Palm Desert and Palm Springs represent the plastic surgery capitol of the world.  And, these Doctors are good!  I saw Leslie Gore, "It's My Party and I'll Cry if I want To," who is pushing 70 and she doesn't even look 45-years-old.  It was truely impressive.

I bought her CD at the concert and stood in line for an autograph, just like a nerdy teenager from 1965 so I could get a good look at her face.  I wanted to ask her the name of her plastic surgeon, but since one of her hit songs was "It's Judy's Turn to Cry,"  I decided to be more discreet.  Apparently, she doesn't like Judys.  Still, she was so much nicer than Tom Berjeron.

1 comment:

  1. Char and I saw her when she sang with the Seattle Women's Chorus. She was incredible!! I, too, stood in line for an autograph!

    ReplyDelete