Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hemingway Cats

     Ernest Hemingway had 57 cats, of which some of the descendents roam through the trees that wink in the forest and pause at the waters' edge in the lakes' smile.  I have discovered a hybrid species of human beings living in a wonderland not created by Alice.  They look like people, but they are of superior demeanor and intellect.

     There is magic in the beauty of their skin, soft and healthy.  Some blonde, some brunette with blue eyes - gifted with courtesy and kindness that cannot be taught, but only resides in the souls of enlightened beings.

     They co-exist with wild horses and gracious clear water.  They live "outside of time and underneath thought."  They ask only that you be exactly who you are with no excuses, just truth.

     While there, I met three-year-old twin girls who speak the "Queens English" with perfect diction and the dignity of higher thought.  To entertain the beauty of these children was a lesson in true honor for me.

So, where is this land?  MONTANA!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I happened to get on this blog of yours but the more I read of you have your writing in the year 2013 I think back was this before we started talking it's like getting an insight as to how wonderful your thinking has always been and what a wonderful human being you've always been I wish the world could know you better I wish you would I wish you would write books Judy you need to write because your your words are magnificent they touched people's minds and their hearts and that's very rare to do you know I wrote for a newspaper also in Watkinsville Georgia

    ReplyDelete